EPIPHONE  

Posted by Guitar World


This was bought from Hong Kong, brand new with box and manual.

Hi I'm wiccan8888 of philmusic, from pasig, but I am always at work, so my meeting place during weekdays will be from 10AM-6PM along AYALA AVENUE preferably Ayala Triangle, Ayala MSE(Makati Stock Exchange) and Ayala PSE. For saturday, I will only be available from 9AM to 10AM along shaw blvd or mandaluyong. My availability during sunday will be negotiable.

ITEM DETAILS:

MODEL NAME: Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop
SERIAL NUMBER: (teka lang po, check ko muna)
MADE IN?: CHINA
PRICE: 25k

OTHER CONDITIONS:

23k + stock BOSS DS1 or 23k + stock BOSS DS2.

TO test the item, i will bring my marshall pocket amp, vox amplugs and some pedals.

This entry was posted on Rabu, 03 September 2008 at 08.19 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 komentar